AI-powered predictive analytics promises to revolutionize analytics and point the way forward for companies to dramatically improve efficiency and understanding of their customer’s journey.
Here are some of the startups to keep an eye on in the AI predictive analytics space:
- Anodot: Machine learning-powered automated anomaly detection. Anodot finds outliers in massive amounts of time series data and turns them into valuable business insights
- Canvass: AI-based predictive analytics on industrial operational data gathered from IoT sensors — specialized for automotive, agriculture, energy and mining industries.
- Swim.ai: analytics platform for metadata generated by devices for telco, utility, network optimization for enterprise, government, network provider and smart city applications
- QuantCube: real-time predictive analytics on large unstructured data sets with a special focus on financial and economic data and investment intelligence
- Thoughtspot: self service AI-powered analytics dashboard with natural language interface
- Showpad: Sales analytics that provides recommendations on content, coaching and next step based on seller behavior an
- Aiden.ai: AI-powered marketing analytics for mobile app marketers
And below are some of the free data analytics packages that appear to be most popular today.
- DataMelt is a free software for numeric computation, mathematics, statistics, symbolic calculations, data analysis, and data visualization. This multiplatform program combines the simplicity of scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Groovy (and others), with the power of hundreds of Java packages. http://jwork.org/dmelt/
- Knime Analytics Platform is the open-source software for creating data science. Intuitive, open, and continuously integrating new developments, KNIME makes understanding data and designing data science workflows and reusable components accessible to everyone. https://www.knime.com/knime-analytics-platform
- OpenRefine (previously Google Refine) is a powerful tool for working with messy data: cleaning it; transforming it from one format into another and extending it with web services and external data.. http://openrefine.org/
- Orange: Data Mining: Fruitful and Fun. Open-source machine learning and data visualization for novice and expert. Interactive data analysis workflows with a large toolbox. https://orange.biolab.si/
- R : R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS. To download R, please choose your preferred CRAN mirror. https://www.r-project.org/
- Tableau public Create interactive graphs, stunning maps, and live dashboards in minutes. Save you viz to your Tableau Public profile, and share it anywhere on the web. https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/download
- Trifacta: Faster and more intuitive data preparation for individuals. This free cloud service helps data analysts clean and prepare messy data as fast and accurately as possible. https://www.trifacta.com/products/wrangler-editions/#wrangler
The analytics market will continue to grow in both the number of participants and sophistication of analysis and insights gained. Stay tuned for the explosive growth of new insights and wisdom.